We are looking for the Office Admin/Logistics Specialist to join an international team in Russia within an innovative fast-paced medical device company! Grab your chance and become part of the start up project in Russia.
As Office Admin and Logistics Specialist you will be responsible for maintaining office infrastructure as well as managing all the logistics for Russia.
Essential duties and responsibilities, in the area of Logistics & Supply chain:
· Handling logistics (including importing and exporting) of Invisalign and iTero cases and fulfillment items throughout region
· Set up and maintain close relationships to carrier vendors
· Support customers and partners with logistics solution when needed
Assume inter-departmental work on issues affecting shipping.
Assure and follow up on-time delivery of materials
· Handle and keep SLA of the SFDC Supplies ticketing queue relaying resolution of the problem.
· Drive cost saving initiatives
· Assist in supplies order and process purchase requisition for inventory stocking
· Receiving/segregating/packing of products before distribution
· Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle
· Prepare shipping documents as per local requirements
· Storage handling, stock counting and entering stock transactions in internal systems and reporting
· Assist teams and organization staff with general administrative tasks
· Take care of post mail, deliver and collection of documents from and to third parties when required
· Provide support with managing the office facilities and stationery supplies
· Assist with legalizations, attestations government agency liaison
· Any other related admin support, as requested
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities