Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Manager, do you want to join an international team at its start in Russia within an innovative fast-paced medical device company? Grab your chance!
- Business owner of customer service and commercial operations.
- Focus on the business growth facilitation, team management and continuous improvement according to the business strategy and tactical targets.
- Organizing, planning and leading customer service and business operations in Invisalign Russia organization
- Facilitating business growth by developing and maintaining a proactive approach to communicate with doctors and dental practices
- Building the environment of educating doctors in each interaction
- Developing the customer service team by hiring, training and coaching Customer Service Reps
- Review and maintain consistency within the customer service team and customer service function (creation, review and sharing of processes, training, refreshers, monitoring).
- Obtaining and maintaining appropriate knowledge level of employees on products and processes.
- Driving continual improvements and corrective actions within local customer service team with a focus on improving the customer experience and maintaining Service Level Agreements.
- Maintaining cross-functional/interdepartmental relationships with peers across our global organization to share information, streamline procedures, finding solutions to mutual issues.
- Involvement in EMEA and global CS and CX improvement projects.
- Education and/or Experience:
- Master degree preferred or BA diploma with 5 to 7 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Benefit if medical device related. Strong managerial and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal, listening and persuasive communication skills.
- Focus on results, ROI and commercial growth.
- Prioritizing and decision making
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work autonomously without constant supervision.
- Fluent English (spoken, written, reading)
- Russian is a native language
- Computer operations Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, analytical tools, process mapping, etc.
Working at Align Technology
Welcome to Align Technology at one of the most exciting times in our history. At Align, we like to say that we “Create new smiles. Every day,” in all aspects of our business. At Align you are empowered to be innovative, creative, collaborative and hands-on. Align Technology is a global medical device company with industry-leading innovative products such as Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
What makes us a great place to work:
- Make Your Mark: we are a global business, but not so big that you can’t make a huge impact on our continued business improvement. Bring your A game!
- Innovation: Influence the game-changing technologies that are revolutionizing the dental orthodontics industry.
- Work in a Dynamic and Growing Industry: Ask anyone for a list of the hottest and fastest growing industries and you will see medical and dental at the top!
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities