Regional Sales and Customer Support Representative
Provides support to the sales team/distributors as well as to external customers - order processing/entry, price quotations, information input and management, product training or other related tasks, ensuring customer satisfaction by providing Align customers (internal/external) with professional and efficient service at all times to support the company goals and NPS ambitions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a business partner for local customer service & sales team management.
- Answering calls and email communications directed to the Region Sales & Customer Support team.
- External customers could be direct Invisalign customers, other Orthodontists or GDPs, dental laboratories, hospitals, distributors or other cooperating partners.
- Providing data and reports to help the sales team and keeping track of sales/shipment targets.
- Provide information about the product, services, prices, promotions, financial options to internal/external customers.
- Overlooking the processing of new sales leads.
- Review shipments in the region and ensure they are being scheduled, handled, and shipped as per the regulations.
- Communicating shipment status updates with customers (internal/external).
- Support billing and order entry for our central services, whenever necessary creating new shipment orders for international routes.
- Routing shipments, liaise with local supply chain manager and production, provide special shipment handling instructions when required by customer.
- Assisting customers (internal/external) with necessary documentation (e.g. pro-forma invoice, RA documentation).
- Assists with customer problems such as delays, missing shipments, price adjustments, complaints; etc. continually strives for prompt resolution, with a sense of urgency and a high level of communication.
- Escalates customers to Operations Manager when appropriate.
- Conduct Admin related tasks whenever necessary.
- Managing the correspondence between the sales team and their clients if needed.
- Monitoring customer accounts
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar operational role for a fast growing international company. Experience working with medical or other equipment (HW/SW) preferred. Experience working with import and export regulations preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people in all areas of a company is vital.
- Willing to reassess and reorganize when traditional solutions aren't working.
- work within a multi-cultural team and have superior interpersonal skills, able to multitask, as well as set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong customer service skills,
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude & self-motivated,
- Good analytical skills,
- Ability to resolve customer issues quickly and creatively in order to improve customer satisfaction (NPS),
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail,
- Providing Excellent Customer Service to internal and external clients.
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations.
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities