Clinical Trainer iTero UK (Dental Technician)
iTero CLINICAL TRAINER
The SCCS training specialist provides education and clinical customer support of the iTero element scanner and CAD/CAM services to sustain and acquire business within a given territory or region while maintaining and developing customer loyalty through clinical and educational customer needs assessment, workflow optimization, product and procedural training, in-servicing, and required customer follow up.
This position is mainly responsible for supporting education and knowledge transfer, in-practice and virtual Scanner trainings to our customers.
internal training to Align and 3rd party commercial organizations, internal and external supporting the development of medical education materials. The process includes interaction and communication with all customer facing functions to clarify all inquiries.
Focus will be on internal and external education and support as well as troubleshooting clinical issues for customers if needed. In addition, other duties will include support with graphics and presentation materials for sales and clinical education.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide virtual- and onsite training of iTero element IOS
- Participation of trade fairs, congresses and events to represent iTero and SCCS overall
- Provide support and education to customers in the areas of IOS, ITero, IOC, OrthoCAD and trouble-shoot if needed any of these software/hardware in their different interactions with IDS or Clincheck software
- Assist with review of power point presentations, digital images and scans for marketing and/or sales materials as well as clinical education materials related with IOS, iTero, IOC and OrthoCAD.
- Investigation and analysis of Clinical/Software/Hardware-related customer inquiries, complaints and trouble-shooting.
- Accurately and thoroughly document information in the company’s database(s) about each contact they handle following defined parameters.
- Ensure timely resolution to customer education needs whether in-bound or out-bound.
- Be alert to trends in requests and issues reported by customers. Research information to answer inquiries from customers and share learning’s with departmental peers and management
- Conduct occasional evaluations to our customers
- Follow up on IOS customers after the initial VCT is concluded to evaluate learning curve and if there are any needs of further follow ups with extra educational material
- Around 30% travel is required
WE SEEK A CLINICAL TRAINER WITH:
- Degree as Dental Technician with solid knowledge of ExoCAD
- Two to three years’ experience in clinical and customer education in medical / dental related areas
- Experience working in an international environment.
- Strong interpersonal, listening and persuasive communication skills.
- Dynamic, optimistic, accurate, results oriented, hard-working, creative.
- Ability to work without constant supervision.
- Dependable and attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Good knowledge of computer operations and Microsoft Office tools.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities