Marketing Director Itero EMEA
MARKETING DIRECTOR, ITERO
A senior management-level position within the Itero Marketing Organization will lead business management activity within the Ortho and GP segment including new product commercialization, revenue and budget management and customer acquisition and retention. She/he must be able to provide leadership in setting the iTero objectives, goals, and strategies and be able to lead a team of 2 or more to focus and execute channel programs that drive iTero and Invisalign business growth. She/he must also be effective in collaborating with Sales, Consumer Marketing, New Product Development, Professional Education, Key Opinion Leaders, Customer Support, and Legal/Regulatory to develop and execute programs and new product introductions. She/he must be customer centric with proven leadership skills to influence and focus cross-functional teams on the right initiatives that will drive business results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead iTero marketing and commercialization activities associated with new feature and product launches, which will effectively lead to an increase in utilization.
• Manage the team’s priorities by focusing them on activities that drive revenue targets.
• Drive in-market impact of iTero. Identify and report on key business/mktg. metrics, and ensure marketing programs, media, events, and other launch activities are focused on delivering revenue targets. Continually develop sales support materials and guidelines for use by field sales teams.
• Develop appropriate iTero brand strategy, messaging and positioning, product claims, creative/message briefs and product/sales collateral.
• Manage cross-functional activities required to launch and encourage continued and/or increased use of iTero Element, including clinical education, internal training, sales training and programs, market research and all legal and regulatory reviews in order to deliver in-market success.
• Events, tradeshows and congresses; ensure strategic and budget planning across markets; align booth, materials and educational content to best support iTero business and brand development in compliance with regional and global guidelines.
• Understand the customer and consumer mindset/behavior and key barriers to adoption and utilization/purchase and be able to effectively incorporate insights into the development of programs/ads.
• Project management (new product development, collateral, events, and communication vehicles).
• Lead, coach, and develop both direct reports and cross-functional team members.
• Track, measure and analyze impact of marketing investment to optimize resource allocation and drive future tactics / strategy. Ensure iTero and Invisalign INTEGRATED sales and marketing plan developed annually, with quarterly tactics executed and measured.
• Management annual and quarterly plan and forecast of revenue and expenses/budget.
• Assess CAD/CAM business trends, competition, and opportunities/risks. Create plans to address issues/risks and opportunities.
• Team Management- responsible for management and training and development of Professional Marketing Team to understand the overall business objectives and strategies including and key aspects of customer and consumer marketing barriers and initiatives. Ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives and deadlines assigned to the individuals/group.
• Agencies/Vendors – responsible for managing and setting the professional marketing strategies and direction. Be action oriented and make timely decisions to support agency effectiveness.
• Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources.
• Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
• Perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• MBA, related degreed, or equivalent experience required
• Excellent writing and communication skills required
• Candidate should have 15+ years’ experience, including marketing and channel or b2b experience. Consumer or Brand Management experience preferred.
• Brand strategy development and demonstrated success launching new products.
• Strong analytical skills for business analysis; understands cost/benefit relationships.
• Strong project management skills. Takes action and maintains ownership
• Strong communication skills with ability to be effective at all levels in an organization
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities