French Bilingual Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative (French Bilingual)
As an Align Technology French Bilingual - Inside Sales Representative selling Dental and Orthodontia equipment, you will work to identify and prioritize target accounts within Canada, drive growth by continually understanding business needs and maintaining a positive customer experience. In this role, you will be instrumental in communicating with customers remotely and assisting with positive patient outcomes from the Raleigh, NC corporate office.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• The Inside Sales Representative will close deals with new accounts via outbound calling and email communications from the Raleigh NC Corporate office.
• Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing clinical information and explanations.
• Responsible for handling customer inquiries promptly and effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment..
• Plan and execute Align’s sales strategy to determine practice vision, identify gaps, and establish solutions to drive sales within the practice.
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with each account, including staff, assistants and doctor by demonstrating practice focus based on integrity and trust.
• Understand account capabilities to help identify gaps and recommend training, technical resources, and support to ensure customers are well-equipped to treat patients with appropriate Align Technology solutions and ensure positive patient outcomes.
• Partner with additional internal company resources to optimize the customer experience and provide ongoing promotion of Align products.
• Ensure the effective fulfillment of assigned quota, other business objectives and assigned deadlines.
• Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Must be fluent in French
Must be willing to learn or have previous orthodontic and clinical knowledge
• Must be comfortable conducting business over the phone and email
• Proven record of successful sales achievements and competitive sales experience
• Proficiency with Salesforce preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skillss.
• Can balance strong ability to nurture accounts with desire to seek out opportunities.
• Strong multi-tasking as well as problem solving skills.
• Ability and comfort having business discussion (ROI, margins, marketing) and asking the right business questions.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products
• BS or BA in relevant field preferred and/or equivalent experience.
• 1 to 2 years of inside sales experience, or other relevant experience required
WORK SCHEDULE / HOURS
• Monday through Friday 8a-5p Hours from the Raleigh, NC office
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities