Align is the industry leader and innovator in medical devices which focuses on revolutionizing the dental and orthodontic industry. Align is looking for a Clinical Trainer for our Iberia region, preferred location will be Madrid. This role will be part of a culture that is helping to improve lives every day through digital dentistry.
The Clinical Trainer is mainly responsible for supporting education and knowledge transfer, in-practice and virtual trainings of the iTero scanner to our customers in Iberia, internal training to Align and 3rd party commercial organizations, internal and external supporting the development of medical education materials. The process includes interaction and communication with all customer facing functions to clarify all inquiries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide virtual and onsite support and education to customers of iTero element
· Participation of trade fairs, congresses and events to represent iTero
· Assist with review of power point presentations, digital images and scans for marketing and/or sales materials as well as clinical education materials.
· Investigation and analysis of Clinical/Software/Hardware-related customer inquiries, complaints and trouble-shooting.
· Accurately and thoroughly document information in the company’s database(s) about each contact they handle following defined parameters.
· Ensure timely resolution to customer education needs whether in-bound or out-bound.
· Be alert to trends in requests and issues reported by customers. Research information to answer inquiries from customers and share learning’s with departmental peers and management
· Conduct occasional evaluations to our customers
WE SEEK A CLINICAL TRAINER WITH:
- Two to three years’ experience in clinical and customer education in medical / dental related areas.
- Fluent Spanish (native level)
- English professional level
- Portuguese would be a plus
- Degree as Dental Technician or related.
- Experience working in an international environment.
- Good knowledge of computer operations and Microsoft Office tools.
- Availability to travel across Iberia region.
Location: Spain, Madrid preferred.
Working at Align Technology
Welcome to Align Technology at one of the most exciting times in our history. At Align, we like to say that we “Create new smiles. Every day,” in all aspects of our business. At Align you are empowered to be innovative, creative, collaborative and hands-on. Align Technology is a global medical device company with industry-leading innovative products such as Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities