Data Entry Clerk 1 (Contractor)
Align is the industry leader and innovator in medical devices which focuses on revolutionizing the dental and orthodontic industry. Align is looking for a Data Entry Assistant (Contractor) for our San Jose, CA location. This role will be part of a culture that is helping to improve lives every day through digital dentistry.
The Data Entry Assistant (Contractor) should have exceptional skills with Data Entry in either Excel or EDC. This role will be part of Align goal to deliver our clear aligners (Invisalign ®) and 3D scanners (iTero ®) to our customers. We would love for you to join a fun and cutting-edge technology company that has helped create over 5 Million Smiles (#5MILLIONSMILES #Work4Align).
The Data Entry Assistant (Contractor) will have excellent attention to detail and likes to enter data in a repetitive fashion. This entry level position will also assist in Clinical Operations duties as needed. This position is expected to be ongoing for as long as the Clinical Affairs team needs help with data entry.
- Data entry of Case Report forms into either Excel worksheet or Electronic Data Capture (EDC) system.
- Track, organize, and file Case Report Forms, Regulatory Binders, and other Clinical Study documentation.
- Perform Clinical Operations duties (e.g. check requests, etc.) as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Write and produce reports using tools like Excel
- High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) and internet
Nice to have/Optional
- Ability to think critically and scientifically
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Team Player
WORK SCHEDULE / HOURS
Regular business hours
At Align, the values Agility, Customer and Accountability define our culture. We develop solutions rapidly, hence the agile attitude typical of our employees. To delight our customers, we understand customer expectations, treat their problems as our own, and tailor our solutions to their needs. Accountability for delivering against our expectations is at the core of who we are. We hold ourselves to the highest standards with regard to our work, our professionalism, and our outcomes.
Align, the inventors and makers of Invisalign ®, the world leader of clear aligners for orthodontic therapy. Invisalign ® is a revolutionary way to replace wires & brackets by made-to-order plastic transparent aligners. Behind the scenes, we leverage new 3D computerized treatment simulation and artificial intelligence as well as 3D printing, complex bio-mechanics and advanced materials. We also invented the iTero scanner, which scans your mouth in a few minutes and generate a 3D model of your jaws and teeth to an incredible micron-level of precision.
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities