HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner DACH (m/f) actively supports discussions and transfers best practices from different functions in the DACH offices of Align Technology. He/she does not act as the HR Consultant; but as a partner that shares the responsibility for the goals and targets delivery.
This is a hands-on role requiring an individual with a proven track record of working effectively in a dynamic, fast growing environment. The individual must be able to work at a superior level with all levels of the organization, from entry level technicians, administrative staff, executives, Vice President level.
This position is very broad so the person should be flexible, enjoy a fast paced, ever changing business, capable of managing multiple demands and priorities. Individual should enjoy, appreciate and have a facility for interacting with people from many cultures and diverse backgrounds.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the business to ensure an effective HR strategy is in place, that support the business goals
- Partner with business leaders to provide guidance on all HR related aspects of the business
- Conducts Organization Development interventions in partnership with the business leaders
- Supports the organisation’s Talent Management philosophy by ensuring all employees are aware of the learning & development resources and opportunities provided; work on Talent Reviews and Succession Planning for the region and ensure the right programs are in place to support employee performance & growth
- Ensure proactive Performance Management, handling any Employee Relations items that arise; mitigating any legal risks to the organization by ensuring smooth exits where necessary
- Provide direction to employees and with regards to Company policy and guideline interpretation and execution of procedures and decisions in accordance with Company policies; ensures the right policies are in place for the regions in the remit of this role
- Collaborate closely with Compensation & Benefits to ensure the EMEA philosophy is effectively applied, while adjusting for local requirements
- Ensure the right talent is brought into the business, by working closely with the Talent Acquisition team
- Responsible to maintain accuracy of HR data for employees, and provide suitable metrics and analytics to the business
- Manages and lead external HR Consultants
- Collaborate effectively with the HR Ops group and Global HR team, to communicate the needs of the region and also roll out initiatives
- Ensure smooth HR Operations such as designing, planning, and implementing HR programs, policies, and procedures in collaboration with the HR Ops group
- Work with the Payroll team to ensure employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner
- Develop and maintain written resources such as Handbooks, Guides, Newsletters, Policy Documentation, etc.
- Bachelor degree in HR Management or a similar academic education
- Excellent German and English language skills
- At least 3 - 5 years experience in a similar role
- Team Player
- Excellent communication and negotiation Skills
- Project Management and Change Management Skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent knowledge in German Labor Law
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities