Software Engineer in Test (SET)
Align is the industry leader and innovator in medical devices which focuses on revolutionizing the digital dental and orthodontics’ practice. Align Technology is looking for a Software Engineer in Test (SET) with Automation for our San Jose, CA office. This exciting role would be part of a culture that is helping to improve lives every day through digital dentistry. This role will be part of Align goal to deliver our clear aligners (Invisalign ®) and 3D scanners (iTero ®) to our customers. We would love for you to join a fun and cutting-edge technology company that has helped create over 5 Million Smiles (#5MILLIONSMILES #Work4Align).
Align Technology is looking for a resourceful and result-driven Software Engineer in Test (SET) with Automation to join the Product Innovation Group. A team of passionate engineers dedicated to transform the orthodontic world through the Invisalign ® product.
- Create test automation programs to perform verification, regression and integration testing
- Design and implement automated tests for research and development software
- Modify and extend existing code in order to improve verification, regression and integration testing
- Modify and extend existing automation framework
- Monitor automated test executions, follow-up and investigate violations on a daily basis
- Evaluate software functional specification and create test plan/cases based on the product owner specifications to fully verify the correctness of functionality
- Create complex test case scenarios
- Execute manual test for 3D software application
- Perform verification of sprint user stories
- Help develop the next generation of smart virtual orthodontic software
- Operate as part of a Scrum team focused on research and development
- Participate in sprint planning, demo and retrospective
- Work with business owners, software developers, mechanical engineers and internal end-users
5+ years Python programming experience related to QA automation test
BS or Masters (Computer Science or equivalent) or equivalent years of experience
- Experience with SQA methodology and best practices
- C++ Programming
- Able to work independently, experience in startup or research team is a plus
- Knowledge or interest in 3D software programming
- Experience with 3D software testing
- Experience with the following tools is a plus: Visual Studio, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, GIT, HP QC, 3D CAD Software
At Align, the values Agility, Customer and Accountability define our culture. We develop solutions rapidly, hence the agile attitude typical of our employees. To delight our customers, we understand customer expectations, treat their problems as our own, and tailor our solutions to their needs. Accountability for delivering against our expectations is at the core of who we are. We hold ourselves to the highest standards with regard to our work, our professionalism, and our outcomes.
Align, the inventors and makers of Invisalign ®, the world leader of clear aligners for orthodontic therapy. Invisalign ® is a revolutionary way to replace wires & brackets by made-to-order plastic transparent aligners. Behind the scenes, we leverage new 3D computerized treatment simulation and artificial intelligence as well as 3D printing, complex bio-mechanics and advanced materials. We also invented the iTero scanner, which scans your mouth in a few minutes and generate a 3D model of your jaws and teeth to an incredible micron-level of precision.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities