Summary of Position
The Invisalign Go Territory Manager (TM) will be responsible for generating sales through existing customers and gaining new customers in their assigned territories. Activities will also include assistance in new user Training Days, recruiting new doctors for Invisalign Go accreditation courses & attendance at trade shows. The Invisalign Go TM will also be responsible for selling the iTero Element Scanner to GPs in their respective territory. Team training in practice so that the entire team can deliver on-message communications the right way at the right time to increase patient conversion to treatment.
The customer must view the TM as a business partner and value their support and input in their interaction with their practices.
- Maintain a high level of service to customers in their assigned territories by ensuring efficient, accurate and a timely response to enquiries, correspondence and orders.
- Manage current customer base and proactively seek to increase new opportunities by visiting customers 5 days per week with the objective of visiting a minimum of 7 customers per day, with significant cold-calling component to recruit new doctors to Invisalign Go.
- Ensure that all administrative requirements are done through non-optimal selling hours and that all Sales Force data base entries are fully completed and kept up to date daily.
- Utilize the Sales Force database & Insight Sales App as a strategic planning tool to track customer activity, territory sales, open leads, customer support calls and any other report that will assist you in efficiently managing your territory.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge, clinical understanding and understanding of digital practice workflows.
- Develop a complete understanding of how Invisalign Go can form a significant part of a practice’s aesthetic portfolio & significantly increase a practice’s profile, gross turnover and net profit. The customer will need to have total confidence in the TM to be able to achieve these goals.
- Responsibility to open conversations about iTero intraoral scanners, in-practice benefits and detail to drive conversion. Working alongside iTero team ANZ.
- Attend, participate and effectively interact in meetings, conferences and trade shows to increase the profile of Invisalign Go and differentiate it from other aesthetic offerings.
- Manage travel and entertainment expenditure within acceptable limits.
- Assist in the organization of new user Training Days, trade shows, clinical and promotional programs, events, training seminars, etc.
- Interact positively with all Invisalign departments and fellow employees.
- Ensure that you represent Invisalign professionally both with customers and fellow employees and take into consideration beliefs and ideas of others.
Key Performance Indicators
- Achievement of quarterly sales targets.
- Achievement of new doctor recruitment & accreditation targets.
- Achievement of new doctor utilization targets.
- Minimum daily visit of 7 calls per day achieved.
- SFDC/Insight Sales App updated daily.
- iTero target plan achieved within territory.
- Key account retention and development.
- Accurate customer profile data collection and record keeping.
- On time reporting to the sales manager on set tasks or reports required.
Experience, Education and Knowledge
- Driver’s license essential.
- Experience in Orthodontic, Dental or Medical Industry preferred with a proven track record.
- Extensive cold-calling sales experience will be favourably looked on.
- Sales or marketing experience preferred with a proven track record.
- Good computer skills with a minimum knowledge of using Word, Excel, Outlook, SDFC and Power Point.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to confidently present to a large group, which may include professionals.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your territory without continuous intervention.
- Strong desire to achieve sales targets and to continually develop your skills.
- Strong persuasive and negotiation skills.
- An in depth knowledge of the General Dental industry.
Work hours and conditions
- Working hours are between 8.30am and 5.30pm. Work outside of these hours will occasionally occur through workshops and meetings. This will be a minimum requirement.
- Travel may be required in the management of multiple territories, meetings and conferences.
- Work outside normal hours will be required in instances of Trade Shows, Conferences or Sales Meetings. Days in lieu of working weekends will be available without the inclusion of the Invisalign Summit, Invisalign APAC Forums or other workshops and conferences of this nature. Days in lieu will be taken within the year of which they are accrued.
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities