Pasantia - Desarrollador de Sistemas en 3D C++
This role will be responsible for providing technical and sustaining engineering support in a manufacturing area. Recommends and implements equipment and process modifications to improve production efficiencies, manufacturing techniques and production yields for existing products.
The role may additionally develop, implements and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the manufacture or fabrication of parts, components, sub assemblies and final assemblies. Interfaces with design engineering in coordinating the release of new products. Determines time standards, and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines. Maintains records and reporting systems for coordination of manufacturing operations.
SCOPE & COMPLEXITY
• Applies basic knowledge of processes and procedures
• Works on problems of limited scope
• Builds stable working relationships internally
• Learns to use professional concepts
• Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
• This is an entry level position
• Normally Receives detailed instructions on all work.
LEADERSHIP & CONTRIBUTION
• Contributing Independently
Normally requires a Bachelor Degree from a four-year college or university
Typically, less than one year of directly related experience
May develop at this level for 2-3 years
Intermediated proficiency in English is required for this position.
• Have excellent problem solving skills, thoroughness, attentive to detail and decision making skills.
• Team player, strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Participate, develop, test, and implement projects with a medium-low level of complexity that require medium to low-supervision.
• Win OS administration and troubleshooting.
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
• Proficient with computers and standard software programs (Excel, Word, e-mail, etc.).
• Basic knowledge in software development languages (PHP, Java or .NET) is a plus
• Knowledge in Software Engineering methodologies is a plus
• Basic knowledge in databases is a plus
• Certification in CSQE is a plus.
Certifications related with software applications, and/or systems are a plus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT DEMANDS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to sit for extended periods of time, including constant use of computer keyboard and tracker devices (mouse, track ball, etc.)
Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities