Security Access Management Analyst
Align is the industry leader and innovator in medical devices which focuses on revolutionizing the dental and orthodontic industry. Align is looking for a Security Access Management Analyst for our Raleigh, NC location. This role will be part of a culture that is helping to improve lives every day through digital dentistry.
The Security Access Management Analyst should have exceptional skills with Identity Governs. This role will be part of Align goal to deliver our clear aligners (Invisalign ®) and 3D scanners (iTero ®) to our customers. We would love for you to join a fun and cutting-edge technology company that has helped create over 5 Million Smiles (#5MILLIONSMILES #Work4Align).
The successful candidate is responsible for building and maintaining the Align identity governance, security controls and security configuration program, which includes role based access, segregation of duties, and privilege access management. He/she will contribute thought leadership to the Security Administration framework that meets or exceeds IT General Control requirements and multiple regulatory control requirements. The candidate must have be able to take a leadership role when working with IT and business leaders. A proven track record of delivering quality security services on time is a must. Solid knowledge of security best practices, processes and tools required to support a successful security services program is required.
- Development and management of identity governance, security controls and security configuration items such as:
- Separation of Duties (SOD) framework
- Role based access control framework
- Security provisioning controls for business processes
- Security controls for integrations of new applications
- Different types of custom reports and custom dashboards
- Mobile configuration options for Workday
- Create and manage Identity Governance policies and processes
- Develop automated continuous monitoring solutions for Identity Governance attestation processes
- Develop and publish Identity Governance reports and metrics
- Develop and help deliver Identity Governance awareness materials
- Provide Security Access Management, subject matter expertise and training to control owners and stakeholders.
- Execute all responsibilities based on a solid knowledge of IT security and access management best practices and processes.
- Work closely with development teams and technical leads to build automation standards
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years of experience in the information security field
- 3 years leading Security Administration, Identity and Access Management team
- 3 year experience working with one or more of the following governance and compliance concepts, practices and procedures, which includes but is not limited to ISO, COBIT, NIST, PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA
Nice to have/Optional
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (ISC2 CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (ISACA CISM)
- 10% international and/or domestic travel may be required
At Align, the values Agility, Customer and Accountability define our culture. We develop solutions rapidly, hence the agile attitude typical of our employees. To delight our customers, we understand customer expectations, treat their problems as our own, and tailor our solutions to their needs. Accountability for delivering against our expectations is at the core of who we are. We hold ourselves to the highest standards with regard to our work, our professionalism, and our outcomes.
Align, the inventors and makers of Invisalign ®, the world leader of clear aligners for orthodontic therapy. Invisalign ® is a revolutionary way to replace wires & brackets by made-to-order plastic transparent aligners. Behind the scenes, we leverage new 3D computerized treatment simulation and artificial intelligence as well as 3D printing, complex bio-mechanics and advanced materials. We also invented the iTero scanner, which scans your mouth in a few minutes and generate a 3D model of your jaws and teeth to an incredible micron-level of precision.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities