SDET / Automation Testing with Java (1-5 yrs)
At Agilysys, Inc. we are proud of our 3,000+ customers including some of the world’s most recognizable resort, casino and cruise line brands. We specialize in market-leading point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, and mobile and wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency and enhance the guest experience. We serve casinos, resorts, hotels, food service venues, stadiums, cruise lines, grocery stores, convenience stores, general and specialty retail businesses and partners. With extensive operations, throughout North America, and additional sales and support offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, as well as software development in India, we are growing. For more information, visit: www.agilysys.com.
- Significant experience automating repeated tasks and building test coverage with existing or new infrastructure
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Experience with API testing or integration (REST APIs)
- 1+ years of overall test automation experience including RESTful APIs/Services, Functional Testing, Performance Testing and Load Testing
- Hands-on experience setting up and running test automation frameworks, such as Selenium, Webdriver, Appium, Junit, TestNG etc.
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Docker, Ansible, Jenkins)
- Experience with code coverage tools to guide test automation design
- Experience with JIRA and other bug tracking or database systems
- Good understanding of server and cloud computing technologies from providers such as Azure, AWS and/or Rackspace
- Exposure to Mongo DB