CPQ Solutions Analyst
Agilysys, Inc. (NASDAQ: AGYS) provides innovative point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, analytics, document management software and mobile and wireless solutions and services to the hospitality industry. We are a software development company dedicated to transforming the guest experience by improving the quality of service through technology. Our goal is to help our customers win the guest recruitment battle, enhance guest engagement and increase guest spending. Agilysys’ corporate headquarters are in the Atlanta area, with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and the London, and a software development center in Ramanujan IT City in Chennai, India. For more information, visit www.agilysys.com.
Agilysys is looking for a Solutions Analyst to join our growing team. The Configuration, Pricing, quoting (CPQ) Solutions Analyst is responsible for overseeing the functional design and execution as the Techno-functional expert of our CPQ tool, Big Machines. The goal of this position is to work closely with Product Management and IT to develop solutions within Big Machines to quote and contract with customers for our products, and to train the sales force to use Big Machines effectively and efficiently. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Big Machines in a technical and functional design and development capacity.
- Serve as primary functional resource to teams setting up BMI configure-price-quote.
- Participate in design and implementation of ongoing system enhancements and maintenance, including development in BML.
- Act as the CPQ “Super User” for the organization and as the liaison between business users, product management and IT.
- Translate business requirements into technical capabilities within the CPQ tool.
- Key participant in the company wide product launch process as product launch process owner for the operations team.
- Provide ongoing support and training to CPQ users through creation and communication of training materials.
- Experience supporting and delivering sales configuration and contract management solutions across hardware, software, and service business models.
- Maintain documentation, including process and data flows, use cases, and test scenarios, as required.
- Ability to drive necessary deadline commitments and drive projects.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered, making the complex simple, and deliver an answer that drives to best practice and solution scalability.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field required.
- 2 + years hard core programming experience in CPQ, preferably BML
- Extensive hands on experience in development and maintenance of Oracle CPQ and custom codes developed in BML.
- Expert-level knowledge of best practices with respect to CPQ and Quote-to-Cash process.
- Proven expertise in systems implementation, product rules, workflows and other process automation.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly build relationships with internal customers.
- Ability to prioritize in order to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter who works well under limited direction.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Proven leadership capabilities with ability to lead cross functional teams.
- Strong business acumen, understands how actions and decision impact the business.
- Software industry experience preferred.
- Strong communication and business process skills.
- Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have a clear answer.