Machine Learning Scientist (8 -10 yrs)
At Agilysys, Inc. we are proud of our 3,000+ customers including some of the world’s most recognizable resort, casino and cruise line brands. We specialize in market-leading point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, and mobile and wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency and enhance the guest experience. We serve casinos, resorts, hotels, food service venues, stadiums, cruise lines, grocery stores, convenience stores, general and specialty retail businesses and partners. With extensive operations, throughout North America, and additional sales and support offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, as well as software development in India, we are growing. For more information, visit: www.agilysys.com.
Machine Learning Scientist
We are looking for Senior Applied Scientists who has deep passion for building machine-learning solutions and can help us take our products to the next level.
In this role, you will
- Be responsible for developing, training, inferencing, evaluating, and deploying machine learning algorithms and/or models.
- Design and perform experiments to continually refine and enhance our deep learning technology solutions.
- Work closely with software engineers on detailed requirements, technical designs and solutions.
- Provide technical leadership and research new machine learning approaches to drive innovation.
- Help drive adoption of Machine Learning across the company.
- Master’s degree in Data Science, Analytics or Computer Science with Machine Learning specialization or related discipline. A PhD is preferred.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in building Machine Learning solutions.
- 3+ years’ experience with data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complex analysis.
- Experience with implementing deep learning platforms such as TensorFlow, Keras, and Darknet
- Experience with implementing deep learning models such as Inception, Faster-RCNN, SSD, YOLO3.
- Strong coding knowledge, experience with Azure or AWS machine learning pipelines.
- Excellent understanding of convolution neural networks and other machine vision algorithms and methodologies.
- Experience working effectively with science, data processing, and software engineering teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts and solutions.
- Proven hands on experience working with large data sets and training models.
- Ability to extract the practical implementation information from academic papers.
- Interest in working on embedded systems.
- Proven track record of executing complex projects.
- Experience in deploying machine learning models on the edge