With 20 years of search marketing expertise our goal is to add value to every search. On the simplest level we are the largest consumer search technology platform outside of Google and Bing. adMarketplace deliver incremental search traffic across native channels, including mobile apps, consumer sites, and browsers. Our technology enables audiences to skip search results pages and navigate directly to trusted sites in moments of intent. As well as driving incremental reach we are also market leaders in terms of privacy and performance.
adMarketplace is looking for an Office Manager/EA. The ideal person will be comfortable in a fast paced work environment and be able to handle multiple tasks seamlessly.
What You’d Do:
- Order and maintain office inventory (snacks, drinks, supplies)
- Manage the company’s lobby area
- Manage contracts and main point of contact for all office service vendors including, cleaning vendors, supplies, security, temp agency and shipping vendors
- Receive incoming mail/packages and distribute it to the appropriate parties
- Handling other miscellaneous personal tasks outside of the office for President
- Provide overflow administrative support to other departments
- Organize internal company events
- Handling the coordination and calendar management for President
- Handling all expenses and travel arrangements for President
- Answer all incoming calls to reception desk and ensure calls are directed appropriately
- Greet and announce visitors in a professional and courteous manner
What We’d Like:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years experience in an office manager or executive administrative role
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive problem-solver with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, to adjust to constant changes, and to handle multiple tasks
- Well organized, with an interest in promoting process improvements
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information