With 20 years of search marketing expertise our goal is to add value to every search. On the simplest level we are the largest consumer search technology platform outside of Google and Bing. adMarketplace deliver incremental search traffic across native channels, including mobile apps, consumer sites, and browsers. Our technology enables audiences to skip search results pages and navigate directly to trusted sites in moments of intent. As well as driving incremental reach we are also market leaders in terms of privacy and performance.
Account Executives are driven individuals who focus on generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our sales team. We are looking for individuals that love building relationships and will carry out account based research to identify and connect with top decision makers.
Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, passion to be part of adMarketplace, and the drive to not only meet but exceed sales targets. You will learn from the best by working alongside top performers on our sales team, along with sales leadership. Self-motivated individuals looking to build a solid foundation in sales are an ideal fit for this position.
What You’d Do:
- Prospect and identify clients to contact via email outreach, LinkedIn and networking events
- Research prospects and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest and create rapport
- Manage expectations and overcome objections
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree; 1-4 years of professional experience
- Strong interest in building a career in sales
- Entrepreneurial mindset; eager to advance through clearly defined learning paths
- Self disciplined, organized and ambitious; able to consistently hit daily and monthly objectives
- Go-getter attitude that displays initiative and persistence, all with a competitive drive
- Positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections a must
- Ability to work in a high-energy, sales-team environment