Sales Development Representative
adMarketplace is the largest consumer search technology platform outside the major engines. We power consumer search on native channels including mobile apps, consumer sites, and browsers. Our technology enables audiences to navigate directly to trusted sites in moments of intent.
We recently launched our new market-disrupting product “Conducive Instant Search” which allows consumers to skip the SERP and take them right to where they want to go. Click and Go!
Come join our beautiful new offices near Bryant Park, team outings, catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchen, game-room and some of the best colleagues in the industry! If you want to be a part of an innovative, growing and forward-thinking company, adMarketplace is the place to be.The Role:
We are looking for competitive, energetic, business savvy and motivated people who want to jump start their sales career by building the foundation of what it takes to be a top sales performer.
Sales Development Representatives are driven and competitive individuals who focus on generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our sales team. We are looking for individuals that love building relationships and account base research to identify and connect with top decision makers.
Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, passion to be part of adMarketplace, and the drive to not only meet but exceed sales targets. You will learn from the best by working alongside the top performers on the sales team along with sales leadership. Self- motivated individuals looking to build a solid foundation in software sales are an ideal fit for this position.
- Prospect and identify clients to contact via email outreach, LinkedIn and networking events
- Research prospects and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest and create rapport
- Manage expectations and overcome objections
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using Salesforce.com
- Develop skills necessary for promotion into a full, closing role
- Entry level to 1 year of sales and/or 2-4 years of professional experience
- 4-year college degree required
- A strong interest in building a career in sales
- Entrepreneurial mindset - eager to advance through clearly defined learning and earning paths
- Self disciplined, organized and ambitious. Able to consistently hit daily and monthly objectives
- Go-getter attitude that displays initiative and persistence, all with a competitive drive
- Positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections a must
- Ability to work in a high-energy, sales-team environment