Sr. Manager, Publisher Development
adMarketplace is seeking a Sr. Manager, Publisher Development executive to join our Business Development Team. This is a fantastic role for any professional that is interested in growing their career in the online advertising industry and working with cutting-edge technology on a proprietary platform. The Publisher Sales Executive role involves significant responsibility as well as variation in the types of questions and problems you will be working in each day.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong interest in digital publishing, internet technologies, monetization and delivering publisher yield. Understanding of competitor demand sources, such as Google AdSense, as well as integration types is a big plus. This is a consultative position in which creativity and flexibility are required to find optimal solutions.
What You’d Do:
- Close new business with premium publishers (comScore 150) (ie, Rodale, Hearst, Pinterest, WebMD, AccuWeather, CBSi, Conde Nast, etc)
- Proven ability to close new business and forge new relationships with the 'right' decision makers
- Manage new and existing client campaigns to successfully meet and exceed client
- Actively participate in all phases of account maintenance and development and work with internal account management and ad operations to ensure client satisfaction
- Participate in industry events and conferences
- Add value by building strategic partnerships within the following target areas:
- Mobile Carriers
- App Developers
- Search management platforms
What We’d Like:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience building online publishers development deals or experience selling SaaS, BI tools, and/or Enterprise software solutions
- An existing book of business and/or existing relationships with digital publishers is a big plus
- Highly analytical with the ability to assess business opportunities
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the management team, using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Strong negotiating skills
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close high level enterprise business
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious and passionate
Would Be Awesome:
Knowledge of pay-per-click advertising and search engine marketing.
adMarketplace is a technology company with the largest search advertising network outside of the major search engines. adMarketplace provides data-driven performance at scale to the Internet’s leading marketers and their agencies through its powerful yet easy-to-use search syndication platform.
Additionally, adMarketplace is a flat organization with empowered, self-directed teams that value honesty, commitment, accountability and results. Our employees are known in advertising and technology circles as the advisors to the experts.