Performance Data Specialist
The Performance Data Specialist plays a key role in ensuring the successful integration, set up, and launch of adMarketplace clients on our platform. This position combines client relationship skills with digital marketing and technical skills to ensure that our clients have a successful launch. The Performance Data Specialist will provide strategic advice and support to our Sales and Services teams at all points throughout the life-cycle of an account, as well as serve as a business driver for internal product development.
- Conversion uploads / data manipulation and management
- Provide QA testing as required and verify data accuracy; troubleshoot client issues
- Initiate and manage cross-departmental communication to resolve any integration-related questions and issues
- Maintain knowledge of SEM Data Platforms (Google Analytics, Kenshoo, Marin, Doubleclick, Adobe, etc.) and help to develop customer specific integration strategies.
- Provide support to Client Services, Data Operations, Sales, and Tech teams to ensure successful integration with varying degrees of complexity
- Manage issues and escalate as needed, ensure proper documentation and follow up
- Maintain and create operational workflows and processes to improve launch life cycle
- 0-2 years' client-facing in digital marketing (ideally including paid search, ad ops, or another technical /trafficking role)
- A firm understanding of digital marketing best practices and the ad tech landscape
- Excellent problem-solving and decision making skills along with strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Skilled at multi-tasking, can juggle competing priorities while making sound business decisions based on goals and objectives
- Experience helping non-technical audiences understand technical projects or topics
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, team environment
- BA / BS / Equivalent
- Knowledge of Container Tag solutions, such as Google Tag Manager, Bright Tag, Tealium, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Salesforce/CRM Experience
- Familiarity with web technologies and tracking standards
- Knowledge and previous experience working with SEM and revenue platforms and tracking tools (Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Marin, Kenshoo, ATLAS, Adobe, Core Metrics, etc)
adMarketplace is a technology company with the largest search advertising network outside of the major search engines. adMarketplace provides data-driven performance at scale to the Internet’s leading marketers and their agencies through its powerful yet easy-to-use search syndication platform.
Additionally, adMarketplace is a flat organization with empowered, self-directed teams that value honesty, commitment, accountability and results. Our employees are known in advertising and technology circles as the advisors to the experts. We organize and host meet-ups, speak in public about our industry and technology trends, and are often quoted in the press.
Experience Big Data in your career—at 2 billion query requests per day and 1 TB of data generated per hour, we ARE Big Data!