We are looking to hire a Campaign Specialist to deliver excellent results for our top advertisers. This role will have a significant impact on adMarketplace’s revenue and visibility.
As a Campaign Specialist, you will dive deep into connecting our clients KPIs to tactical campaign strategies that deliver excellent results to drive retention and growth. You should be a great problem solver, highly analytical, collaborative, and love diving into the details to solve problems and deliver excellent results.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Efficiently, effectively, and accurately manage digital orders from submission through campaign fulfillment.
- Set up all campaigns with 100% accuracy, confirm successful launch, monitor pacing and health of campaigns, forecast campaign success, troubleshoot issues, and deliver campaigns in full.
- Engage vendors and reporting teams/systems as needed on creation of advertiser campaigns and troubleshoot campaign set-up issues.
- Confirm all ad orders adhere to specifications and support creative/technical related inquiries from sales.
- Monitor, forecast and analyze campaigns, educate internally to establish expectations for campaign risks and revenue risks.
- Provide proactive and frequent updates to Sales on campaign delivery details, launches, or campaign issues, maintaining exceptional customer service for clients, agencies and vendors.
- Work closely and engage and manage relationships with multiple departments including outside vendors, agencies, and ad hoc requests from teams.
- Maintain Ops processes and best practices and provide suggestions to leadership on improvement opportunities.
- Monitor search campaigns using weekly reports to see what changes have been made to a campaign and if the campaign is meeting its KPIs.
- Identify and escalate performance issues post fulfillment of customer account to increase quality engagement and conversions for improved ROI.
- Review monthly account performance reports and identify accounts that are not meeting their Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as established by the business.
- Review keywords, clicks and conversions of customers to determine areas that need updating.
- Clearly and concisely communicate (both verbal and written) Search account related findings to various members of the sales team.
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable using data & insights to identify and solve problems.
- A team player who knows how to collaborate across teams to deliver excellent results.
- Excited about bridging business needs with technical prowess and analytical skills to deliver against client KPIs.
- 1-3 years of relevant Campaign Management experience, search advertising experience strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to set clear and deliverable goals -- demonstrate tenacity and a commitment to deliver and be accountable for results.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, high growth environment.
- A high level of intelligence, able to grasp and solve complex business issues quickly and creatively.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive deep into problems to identify new solutions.
- Excellent problem solving skills with attention to detail and a drive to deliver excellent results.