Director of Publisher Sales and Development - Europe
With 20 years of search marketing expertise our goal is to add value to every search. On the simplest level we are the largest consumer search technology platform outside of Google and Bing. adMarketplace deliver incremental search traffic across native channels, including shopping/BNPL apps, consumer sites, and browsers. We have unique search media placements: pre-search, during-search, and post-search creating a stop-sign for the user at the moment of intent. Our technology enables audiences to skip search results pages and navigate directly to trusted sites. As well as driving incremental reach we are also market leaders in terms of privacy and brand safety.
adMarketplace are looking for a superb candidate to join their European Publisher sales team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful global company as it rapidly scales its UK and European operations. The successful candidate will have unlimited potential to grow, learn, earn, and will have an active role in shaping adMarketplace’s European strategy.
What You’ll Do:
Identify, connect with, close and onboard the world’s biggest publishers
- Identify – work with the VP of Europe to define target publisher lists and prospecting
- Connect with – use your network plus other methods of outreach to engage with the key decision makers and influencers at the defined publishers
- Close – convert new publishers by bringing to life how we can deliver incremental revenue for them AND improve the consumers experience
- Onboard – work closely with the new publishers and the appropriate adMarketplace stakeholders to seamlessly get live new publishers and scale them
- Grow – partner with US counterparts on the account management, product and operations team to scale existing publishers within UK and European markets.
- Advertiser Sales (where appropriate)
- Participate in industry events and conferences.
- Define target verticals for development to include;
- Shopping/BNPL apps
- Search engines
- Privacy search solutions
- Content and Editorial
- Comparison/review sites
- Strong base salary + aggressive commission plan
- Up to 10% travel; New York once per quarter
- Path to leadership role and ability to shape the adMarketplace growth strategy in Europe
- Characteristics - tenacious, solutions oriented, team player, analytical, strong negotiator
- Significant experience building online publisher partnership deals or experience selling SaaS, BI tools, and/or Enterprise software solutions
- An existing book of business and/or existing relationships with digital publishers is a big plus
- Highly analytical with the ability to assess business opportunities
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the management team, using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close high level enterprise business
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious and passionate
- Knowledge of pay-per-click advertising and search engine marketing
adMarketplace is named as one of the best places to work in New York City by leading publications such as Built In and Crain’s. We embody our core values and culture day in and day out. Our 5C’s define how we play the game - Curiosity, Collaboration, Creative Conflict, Commitment and Competitiveness. We’re looking for curious, dedicated, and collaborative individuals who play to win.
adMarketplace offers competitive salaries, continuing education programs, management training, and career paths to ensure all of our employees have an opportunity to grow.
The well-being of our employees is our top priority, adMarketplace offers competitive health benefits, wellness programs, paid time off, commuter benefits, equity, 401k matching, and more to ensure a healthy work/life balance.