adMarketplace is the largest privacy-safe consumer search marketplace. We provide search advertising integrations for trusted mobile apps, browsers, browser applications, and consumer sites to connect consumers directly to top brands at the moment they express decision-making intent.
We are dedicated to improving the search experience for consumers, publishers, and advertisers without sacrificing privacy. Our mission is to add value to every search with our experience building and operating innovative consumer search technology.
adMarketplace is seeking a highly qualified and experienced Solutions Engineer to partner with our Business Development and Operations teams. The Solutions Engineer will be a key technical resource and advisor during the sales and launch process. They will provide technical solutions and advise publishers and the Business Development team on the most suitable implementation or integration options. This position combines publisher relationship skills and technical skills. The ideal candidate will form a close partnership with Business Development, Operations, and Technology teams to ensure successful integration with publisher platforms and to create and implement new solutions for our platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead publisher integrations: review publisher requirements with the Business Development team during account close, work with external publisher teams to set up, test, and troubleshoot integrations. Manage timeline, internal, and external communications throughout the integration period.
- Understand the publisher’s technical requirements, business objectives and marketing strategy. Leverage proficiency of API solutions, technical requirements, and internal systems used.
- Translate publisher requests into business and functional requirements. Identify & manage custom solutions from existing product capabilities based on a balance of publisher requirements, sales goals, and engineering costs.
- Provide QA testing as required and verify data accuracy; troubleshoot publisher issues.
- Initiate and manage cross-departmental communication to resolve any integration-related questions and issues. Ensure proper documentation and follow up.
- Act as a resource for Business Development to answer publisher technical questions during the sales process and publisher lifecycle.
- Serve as a business driver for developing and owning new product features.
- Participates in the product release cycle from requirement gathering, design, development, to release and UAT.
- Maintain and create operational workflows and processes to improve the sales process.
- Create training materials for sales executives and account managers to train on integrations and new products.
- Provide general technical expertise about the entire platform ecosystem.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field is strongly preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience in a technical service environment preferably ad tech, ad ops, or another technical/trafficking role
- Good understanding of API components, URL redirection, HTTP headers, and cookies
- Hands on experience with troubleshooting/testing URL redirect paths using different tracing tools
- Strong technical understanding of data infrastructure and ability to process and understand technical documentation
- Experience in designing, building and managing solutions related to ad serving
- Demonstrated ability to lead, design and execute a multi-faceted product strategy
- Excellent problem-solving and decision making skills along with strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience helping non-technical audiences understand technical projects or topics. Experience in Solutions Selling and have previous experience as a solutions engineer working with sales, operations and technology teams
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong Attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, team environment
- Exceptional organization and prioritization skills. Can juggle competing priorities while making sound business decisions based on goals and objectives
- Strong publisher facing communication skills that allow you to translate difficult technical concepts and issues in the terms publishers can understand
adMarketplace is named as one of the best places to work in New York City by leading publications such as Built In and Crain’s. We embody our core values and culture day in and day out. Our 5C’s define how we play the game - Curiosity, Collaboration, Creative Conflict, Commitment and Competitiveness. We’re looking for curious, dedicated, and collaborative individuals who play to win.
adMarketplace offers competitive salaries, continuing education programs, management training, and career paths to ensure all of our employees have an opportunity to grow.
The well-being of our employees is our top priority, adMarketplace offers competitive health benefits, wellness programs, paid time off, commuter benefits, equity, 401k matching, and more to ensure a healthy work/life balance.