Supply Operations Analyst
adMarketplace is the largest privacy-safe consumer search marketplace. We provide search advertising integrations for trusted mobile apps, browsers, browser applications, and consumer sites to connect consumers directly to top brands at the moment they express decision-making intent.
We are dedicated to improving the search experience for consumers, publishers, and advertisers without sacrificing privacy. With 20 years of experience building and operating innovative consumer search technology, our mission is to add value to every search.
As a Supply Ops Analyst, you will be responsible for successfully onboarding new publisher business, maintaining existing publishers, and providing multi-faceted support to various departments. This support involves, but is not limited to, integration, sales support, data analysis, feature requests, historical insights, compliance, ad-hoc solutions and supporting the various publisher lifecycles.
What You’ll Do:
- Integrate all publisher launches
- Monitor traffic performance from a compliance perspective
- Suggest improvements to publisher and advertiser teams to optimize performance and revenue
- Execute and manage the implementation of new products and creative
- Develop a deep knowledge of data; partner with business leads to provide data sets and ad hoc reporting to solve day-to-day issues or answer key questions from our business teams
- Anomaly detection, trend analysis
- Compliance on new and existing publishers
- BA/BS degree in the field of Business Analytics, Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics or another related field; Master’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in business/data analytics or a related field
- High level of proficiency in SQL and Python
- Highly proficient knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, formulas, functions)
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional data manipulation, analysis, and presentation skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
adMarketplace is named as one of the best places to work in New York City by leading publications such as Built In and Crain’s. We embody our core values and culture day in and day out. Our 5C’s define how we play the game - Curiosity, Collaboration, Creative Conflict, Commitment and Competitiveness. We’re looking for curious, dedicated, and collaborative individuals who play to win.
adMarketplace offers competitive salaries, continuing education programs, management training, and career paths to ensure all of our employees have an opportunity to grow.
The well-being of our employees is our top priority, adMarketplace offers competitive health benefits, wellness programs, paid time off, commuter benefits, equity, 401k matching, and more to ensure a healthy work/life balance.