HR/Talent Acquisition Coordinator
adMarketplace is looking for a driven, data savvy HR/Talent Acquisition Coordinator to perform a broad range of client support activities for the growing HR and Talent function at adMarketplace.
- Organize and manage new employee orientation, onboarding and training programs
- Participate in, and support key HR/Recruiting initiatives, including HR metrics, employee retention.
- Work with Talent Acquisition team on interview coordination, offer generation, crafting job descriptions, ATS management, etc.
- Process data changes, promotions, timekeeper actions, and termination paperwork.
- Assist in the handling of benefits, payroll, 401(k) and disability issues
- Respond to routine HR questions including, but not limited to benefits, payroll, vacation.
- Maintain employee records and paperwork.
- Answer employee questions and address employee concerns.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- BA/BS in Human Resources or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in human resources positions
- General knowledge of employment laws and best practices
- Possesses superb written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building
- Exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
- Extremely flexible, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities
adMarketplace is a technology company with the largest search advertising network outside of the major search engines. adMarketplace provides data-driven performance at scale to the Internet’s leading marketers and their agencies through its powerful yet easy-to-use search syndication platform.
Additionally, adMarketplace is a flat organization with empowered, self-directed teams that value honesty, commitment, accountability and results. Our employees are known in advertising and technology circles as the advisors to the experts. We organize and host meet-ups, speak in public about our industry and technology trends, and are often quoted in the press.
Experience Big Data in your career—at 2 billion query requests per day and 1 TB of data generated per hour, we ARE Big Data.