adMarketplace is the largest consumer search technology platform outside the major engines. We power consumer search on native channels including mobile apps, consumer sites, and browsers. Our technology enables audiences to navigate directly to trusted sites in moments of intent.
We recently launched our new market-disrupting product “Conducive Instant Search” which allows consumers to skip the SERP and take them right to where they want to go. Click and Go!
Come join our beautiful new offices near Bryant Park, team outings, catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchen, game-room and some of the best colleagues in the industry! If you want to be a part of an innovative, growing and forward-thinking company, adMarketplace is the place to be.
- Work closely with CEO and President on all legal matters
- Manage external counsel and general litigation
- Review and manage general contracts, third-party agreements and vendor/supplier relationships
- Assist management with employment law concerns and company policies
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation
- Act as a liaison with the Board of Directors, including preparing the Board Package for Board Meetings
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Business savvy in media; experience in either digital advertising and/or digital media preferred
- 3-5 years experience highly preferred
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information
- Outstanding communication skills
- Law degree