Enterprise Account Manager
We are looking to hire a Enterprise Account Manager to lead and expand business with our top advertiser accounts.
As a Enterprise Account Manager, you will be responsible for providing business leadership and account strategy across a book of top accounts. You will focus on building strong relationships up the executive level with your clients, collaborating with campaign leads to deliver excellent results, and cross/upsell solutions. You should be a strategic thinker, excellent communicator, and comfortable selling ideas at the executive level.
You will be responsible for managing towards revenue KPIs within your book. You will own client relationships, retention, and growth strategies across your account base. You will work closely with our campaign management team, senior leadership as well as other department heads to deliver strong results.
- Own client relationship post-sales. Provide white-glove service to your accounts, and serve as primary point of contact for all client-facing questions.
- Provide customer insights to your clients as a data storyteller. Deliver our message to your clients during QBRs, meetings, and events that demonstrate an understanding of the market, your customers’ business goals, answer objections.
- Identify and implement growth strategies across your business. Comfortable upselling clients on new tactics and products.
- Collaborate with Campaign Management team to align campaign structure & strategies against client business goals.
- Provide customer insight to Product team for new features, functionality and enhancements. Serve as business owner for advertiser facing products.
- Monitor day-to-day account management tactics across key accounts with an eye towards identifying growth opportunities and/or potential account issues.
Who you are:
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable using data & insights to grow relationships, identify, and solve problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building internal and external relationships.
- 3-5+ years of relevant Enterprise Account Management experience; search advertising experience a plus.
- Proven ability to set clear and deliverable goals – demonstrate tenacity and a commitment to deliver and be accountable for results.
- Comfortable building relationships and selling ideas at the executive level.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, high growth environment.
- A high level of intelligence, able to grasp and solve complex business issues quickly and creatively.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive deep into problems to identify new solutions.
- Excellent communication skills: collaborating, negotiating, persuading, listening.
adMarketplace is a technology company with the largest search advertising network outside of the major search engines. adMarketplace provides data-driven performance at scale to the Internet’s leading marketers and their agencies through its powerful yet easy-to-use search syndication platform.
Additionally, adMarketplace is a flat organization with empowered, self-directed teams that value honesty, commitment, accountability and results. Our employees are known in advertising and technology circles as the advisors to the experts.