Talent Acquisition Manager
adMarketplace is the largest privacy-safe consumer search marketplace. We provide search advertising integrations for trusted mobile apps, browsers, browser applications, and consumer sites to connect consumers directly to top brands at the moment they express decision-making intent.
We are dedicated to improving the search experience for consumers, publishers, and advertisers without sacrificing privacy. With 20 years of experience building and operating innovative consumer search technology, our mission is to add value to every search.
adMarketplace is looking to add a dynamic Talent Acquisition Manager to the team. As part of our People team, you will find candidates that will add value to our Client Services, Publisher Development, Advertiser Sales and Marketing teams. This role will report directly to the VP of People.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the full recruiting process ensuring a positive and smooth experience for candidates.
- Identify qualified candidates through direct sourcing, referrals, and virtual networking events.
- Develop innovative and creative strategies to source active and passive candidates.
- Leverage recruiting resources including: internet, networking, social networking, colleges and universities to help identify and source qualified candidates to build out our existing database of candidates.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring managers and HR.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of the recruiting process.
- Other projects as necessary.
- 3-5+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience within the media, digital or adtech space preferred
- In-house experience or combination of in-house and agency experience
- Proven experience to negotiate and close candidates
- Can do attitude - we are a team and we work collaboratively on bringing out the best in one another
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain focus on quality while keeping a strong sense of urgency
- Experience with an ATS (preferably Jobvite)
adMarketplace is named as one of the best places to work in New York City by leading publications such as Built In and Crain’s. We embody our core values and culture day in and day out. Our 5C’s define how we play the game - Curiosity, Collaboration, Creative Conflict, Commitment and Competitiveness. We’re looking for curious, dedicated, and collaborative individuals who play to win.
adMarketplace offers competitive salaries, continuing education programs, management training, and career paths to ensure all of our employees have an opportunity to grow.
The well-being of our employees is our top priority, adMarketplace offers competitive health benefits, wellness programs, paid time off, commuter benefits, equity, 401k matching, and more to ensure a healthy work/life balance.