Lead Front-End Engineer (React / TypeScript)
adMarketplace is the largest privacy-safe consumer search marketplace. We provide search advertising integrations for trusted mobile apps, browsers, browser applications, and consumer sites to connect consumers directly to top brands at the moment they express decision-making intent.
We are dedicated to improving the search experience for consumers, publishers, and advertisers without sacrificing privacy. With 20 years of experience building and operating innovative consumer search technology, our mission is to add value to every search.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with our Product Team and other engineers on understanding and translating product requirements into technical solutions
- Drive the architectural design of Front-End Applications
- Contribute to all parts of software development including design, development, documentation, testing and release using Continuous Integration and Delivery processes
- Influence usage of best software engineering practices
- Build for scale, availability, performance and security across the stack
- Mentor other software engineers to improve their skillset (code reviews, peer programming, etc.)
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years of professional experience in Front-End software development
- Solid experience building UI Applications using React and Typescript
- Experience in GraphQL and Webpack
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and problem-solving
- Passionate about delivering elegant, secure, performant and high-quality code that is modular, functional and testable
- Strong attention to details and procedures; ability to be analytical and thorough
- Experience with AWS services (EC2, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, and CloudFormation)
- Experience with web security
- Excellent communication, documentation, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Would Be Awesome:
- Experience in NodeJs, SpringBoot or any microservices framework
- Familiarity with Backend technologies (Java preferred)
- Digital advertising industry experience
- Experience with SQL, iOS, Android, and PHP
- Experience working in an agile software development team using Jira
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery
adMarketplace is named as one of the best places to work in New York City by leading publications such as Built In and Crain’s. We embody our core values and culture day in and day out. Our 5C’s define how we play the game - Curiosity, Collaboration, Creative Conflict, Commitment and Competitiveness. We’re looking for curious, dedicated, and collaborative individuals who play to win.
adMarketplace offers competitive salaries, continuing education programs, management training, and career paths to ensure all of our employees have an opportunity to grow.
The well-being of our employees is our top priority, adMarketplace offers competitive health benefits, wellness programs, paid time off, commuter benefits, equity, 401k matching, and more to ensure a healthy work/life balance.