Director, Publisher Development
adMarketplace is the largest consumer search technology platform outside the major engines. We power consumer search on native channels including mobile apps, consumer sites, and browsers. Our technology enables audiences to navigate directly to trusted sites in moments of intent.
We recently launched our new market-disrupting product “Conducive Instant Search” which allows consumers to skip the SERP and take them right to where they want to go. Click and Go!
Come join our beautiful new offices near Bryant Park, team outings, catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchen, game-room and some of the best colleagues in the industry! If you want to be a part of an innovative, growing and forward-thinking company, adMarketplace is the place to be.
What You’d Do:
- Proven ability to close new business and forge new relationships with the 'right' decision makers
- Manage new and existing client campaigns to successfully meet and exceed client
- Actively participate in all phases of account maintenance and development and work with internal account management and ad operations to ensure client satisfaction
- Participate in industry events and conferences
- Add value by building strategic partnerships within the following target areas:
- Mobile Carriers
- App Developers
- Search management platforms
- Browsers and ISP's
What We’d Like:
- Minimum of 7-10+ years’ experience building online publishers development deals or experience selling SaaS, BI tools, and/or Enterprise software solutions
- An existing book of business and/or existing relationships with digital publishers is a big plus
- Highly analytical with the ability to assess business opportunities
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the management team, using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Strong negotiating skills
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close high level enterprise business
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious and passionate
Would Be Awesome:
Knowledge of pay-per-click advertising and search engine marketing.
adMarketplace is a technology company with the largest search advertising network outside of the major search engines. adMarketplace provides data-driven performance at scale to the Internet’s leading marketers and their agencies through its powerful yet easy-to-use search syndication platform.
Additionally, adMarketplace is a flat organization with empowered, self-directed teams that value honesty, commitment, accountability and results. Our employees are known in advertising and technology circles as the advisors to the experts.