adMarketplace is the largest consumer search technology platform outside the major engines. We power consumer search on native channels including mobile apps, consumer sites, and browsers. Our technology enables audiences to navigate directly to trusted sites in moments of intent.
We recently launched our new market-disrupting product “Conducive Instant Search” which allows consumers to skip the SERP and take them right to where they want to go. Click and Go!
Come join our beautiful new offices near Bryant Park, team outings, catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchen, game-room and some of the best colleagues in the industry! If you want to be a part of an innovative, growing and forward-thinking company, adMarketplace is the place to be.
We are looking for data savvy, self-driven interns who want to gain exposure in the technology and digital landscape. This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside the brightest individuals in the adtech space and begin your career with a fast-growing company.
- Supporting the day-to-day management of client campaigns
- Conducting regular optimization and testing to boost campaign performance
- Identifying new areas for growth and efficiency
- Generating reports on an adhoc basis
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to learn and is a self-starter
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel