Account Executive - Greater Chicago Area
adMarketplace captures user search intent from outside search engines -- across properties such as Bloomberg, Forbes, and Autoweb.. Our award-winning technology platform uses advertiser data to bid algorithmically to deliver performance at scale.
- Secure budgets, market goals, and performance data assets from current and potential search advertisers.
- Prospect and develop relationships with advertisers and their agencies.
- Understand our product and position in the digital advertising industry to deftly pitch our offering to new clients.
- Perform a gap analysis in a consultative manner in order to identify and solve client pain points and needs.
- Collaborate across departments to ensure your clients needs are met with effective managed account services and relevant product features.
- Maintain accurate and updated CRM data via Salesforce.com.
- Base salary + (aggressive) uncapped compensation plan, paid out monthly.
- Prospect and connect with top agencies, i.e.: Mediavest, DigitasLBi, Performics, Optimedia, Havas, iProspect, Resolution, and Mindshare.
- Pitch a results-oriented solution to some of the largest world-class brands.
- Work with Fortune 300 partners in the Auto, Travel, Retail, CPG, Telecom, Education, Real Estate, Career, Finance, and Insurance verticals.
- Up to 20% travel. Some international travel is possible.
- Potential for growth into a leadership role
- At least 5 years as a top performer on a digital media sales team.
- Proven winner with a deep desire to close big deals and earn large commissions.
- Minimum 4-6 years of client facing experience, marketing or consulting
- Agile, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Data-savvy and comfortable discussing technology.
- Strong prospecting, presentation, and relationship building experience.
- Understanding of the search / pay per click / performance advertising market.
- Ask tough, thoughtful questions and be relentlessly competitive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Possess strong media math skills and a highly analytical mindset.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience.
adMarketplace is a New York based ad-tech company that delivers search intent advertising for the Internet’s largest performance marketers, and provides custom monetization solutions for publishers with on-site and in-app search.
Internet users are changing the way they search. By joining our team of highly regarded industry experts, you’ll be at the forefront of this shift. We have an award-winning technology platform, and members of our team are often quoted in the press and invited to speak at industry events.
Our flat-hierarchy organization values honesty, commitment, accountability, and results. And since we are always looking for innovative ad implementation strategies, we strongly value creativity and cross-team collaboration.