Publisher Account Specialist - Europe
With 20 years of search marketing expertise our goal is to add value to every search. On the simplest level we are the largest consumer search technology platform outside of Google and Bing. adMarketplace deliver incremental search traffic across native channels, including shopping/BNPL apps, consumer sites, and browsers. We have unique search media placements: pre-search, during-search, and post-search creating a stop-sign for the user at the moment of intent. Our technology enables audiences to skip search results pages and navigate directly to trusted sites. As well as driving incremental reach we are also market leaders in terms of privacy and brand safety.
adMarketplace are looking for a superb candidate to manage and grow the relationships with their European publishers. This position will require a strong mix of analytical skills and previous client-facing experience. The Publisher Account Manager will monitor and optimize existing publishers to help with increasing our revenue and margins, along with cultivating a strong and productive relationship with clients. They will also be responsible for identifying growth and upselling opportunities within a book of business.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful American company as it rapidly scales its European operation. The successful candidate will have huge potential to grow, learn, earn, and shape adMarketplace’s role in disrupting the Search market.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage day-to-day relationships with our publisher partners
- Support Director of Publisher Sales EMEA and the wider Business Development team to establish and develop new top tier publisher relationships
- Serve as a reliable point of contact for day-to-day publisher questions
- Play an active role in strategic account planning and growth of adMarketplace’s key publisher relationships
- Drive top-line growth of revenue across new and existing publishers - always seeking out new opportunities to scale partnerships
- Maintain a deep understanding of each publisher’s business drivers, metrics, and product vision
- Work closely with our demand side teams to provide the most optimal view of supply to their clients
- Drive product innovation by identifying existing pain points in services delivery
- Strong base salary + commission plan + benefits
- Up to 10% travel; New York once per quarter
- Significant potential to be integral in shaping the adMarketplace operation in Europe
- Characteristics - organised, solutions focused, team player, analytical, entrepreneurial
- 2-4 years of account management or other client facing experience
- Deliver a high-quality customer experience; strong consultative sales skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess business opportunities
- Understand and be able to calculate basic Media Math
- Knowledge of the competitive digital landscape - knowledge of pay-per-click advertising and search engine marketing
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
adMarketplace is named as one of the best places to work in New York City by leading publications such as Built In and Crain’s. We embody our core values and culture day in and day out. Our 5C’s define how we play the game - Curiosity, Collaboration, Creative Conflict, Commitment and Competitiveness. We’re looking for curious, dedicated, and collaborative individuals who play to win.
adMarketplace offers competitive salaries, continuing education programs, management training, and career paths to ensure all of our employees have an opportunity to grow.
The well-being of our employees is our top priority, adMarketplace offers competitive health benefits, wellness programs, paid time off, commuter benefits, equity, 401k matching, and more to ensure a healthy work/life balance.