Do you want to have an impact as a Teamcenter Solutions Developer?
Can you be comfortable being uncomfortable? Can you do 2 or 3 jobs instead of only one? Are you fine with always speaking your mind? Can you lead, execute, and stay focused despite many distractions, and do the work yourself if needed?
At Aculocity, we fight for the customer’s needs. We are disrupting the data industry by putting the customers’ needs first. We custom-build software designed to deliver value to the customer, and integrate with existing systems and data to give the customer a holistic view of their business.
It takes a special kind of person to be a part of this business in transformation. We are privately owned and expect our team members to act with an owner mindset: Relentless about creating value for the customer. Dogged about finding efficiencies and eliminating waste. Standing arm and arm with the rest of the team until the job is done—and ready to do it again the next day, with a smile.
It is not easy do things differently. But we do it—because we are passionate about improving our business and the lives of the people who use our tools.
What will you do? This demanding, fast paced career opportunity requires an agile problem solver that enjoys the challenges of a continuously evolving environment. This person has key responsibilities in integrating Teamcenter to provide seamless data transfer as well as information visibility into Teamcenter from other business system solutions. Candidates must have solid written and oral communication skills and have the ability to work seamlessly with a global team. We are a highly successful team, looking for a valued colleague. Passion along with drive are a must.
- Work closely with the business to understand requirements of integrating Teamcenter’s various modules to support Autocar’s PLM Ecosystem initiatives.
- Support the team with programming and customization efforts as they are defined by the business roadmap.
- Support and develop best in class solutions using the Teamcenter tools
- Understand and comprehend the current landscape architecture to provide feedback on business development request
- Integrate other business systems as needed, working with the application owners and stakeholders, and key business users
- Multi-task across ongoing projects and daily duties of varying priorities as required
- Security. In cooperation with Legal department, review existing, develop missing and further maintain policies, procedures and protocols for proper data security, data access, and communications practices
- Information security operations and support
- Security software, hardware, systems and services, management, negotiation, support, implementation
- Perform IT security risk assessments, and report back on ways to minimize threats
What does it take to successfully undertake this role?
- Must have four (4) year related science degree (BSME, BSCS) or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of programming experience in ITK, NX & TC customizations a plus
- Expertise in both client and server automation
- Should be familiar with overall Teamcenter architecture, and be fluent in installation and configuration
- Must be familiar with writing client, server, and web services based extensions
- 5+ years of development using C/C++ and Java
- Familiar with SOA/web based solutions
- Knowledge of BMIDE
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid knowledge in Change Management, Configuration Management and Engineering-to-Order (ETO) BOM practices
- Knowledge in Siemens Teamcenter Multi-Site landscape a plus
- Must have minimum of 5 years Teamcenter/T4O/T4S/T4EA implementation experience
- Expert writing client, server, and web services based extensions
- Expert developer using C/C++ and Java
- Expert with SOA/web based solutions
Where will you work? This role works from our Birmingham, AL location.
What do we offer in benefits? We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, to include base salary and benefits such as medical/dental/vision options, retirement/401K plans, etc.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume