- Develop, test, analyze, and maintain new CRM components in support of the achievement of business requirements using our ZOHO enterprise CRM platform.
- Successfully manage approved ZOHO CRM development projects from start to finish.
- Administer the ZOHO CRM platform on a daily basis.
- Continuously research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the CRM production life cycle.
- Create new and enhance existing components on the ZOHO platform using tools like Java & C#.
- Produce clean, well-documented, efficient, and standards-compliant components with an eye towards performance optimization.
- Write secure code and exercise good judgment in handling sensitive data.
- Embrace emerging CRM standards while promoting best practices.
- Improve quality through application of TDD practices.
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly concerning accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies; keep team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporating these in future projects.
- Write technical software requirements as needed.
- Evaluate other CRM developer code quality and provide input for performance evaluations.
- Understand client short and long-term goals and recommending a solution.
- Comfortable trouble shooting critical production issues.
- Integrating designs, flows and processes.
- Industrialize CRM solutions with DEVOPS.
- Pay attention to software development process practiced by the team and help improve it, so we deliver products on time with quality following an agile approach.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by learning, applying and educating team on software best practices.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with an international team with international customers in different time zones.
- Detailed, accurate, responsive, and inquisitive personality.
- Demonstrable ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- 2+ years’ experience in maintaining, customizing and development for the ZOHO CRM platform.
- Solid experience with one or more supported programming languages on the ZOHO CRM platform.
- Experience integrating with external data sources via APIs.
- Experience in test-driven development to build highly scalable enterprise applications.
- Experience in relational database management systems like Microsoft SQL Server/PostgreSQL, including data modeling and creating relational databases using SQL.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle including continuous integration & delivery using DevOps tools.
- Experience using cloud technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS) beneficial.
- Experience in working in Agile teams.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume