- Plan, direct and coordinate integration activities on a daily basis between various in-house and third party software subsystems, ensuring they all work smoothly as a unit with a 100% uptime.
- Continually define and enforce technical integration standards.
- Consolidate and migrate all legacy batch orientated processes to Boomi within the first 24 months.
- Develop and maintaining system integrations and components, including but not limited to; application-to-application integrations, services, internal and external APIs, file transfer, etc. using Dell Boomi.
- Lead in systems analysis and design for complex adaptive systems and leverage experience with enterprise architecture frameworks to design effective solutions that span multiple systems and platforms.
- Supervise various activities for all integration of software applications for systems and ensure adherence to a technical architecture.
- Work closely with development teams to architect, design, build, and implement application integrations.
- Advise software & data teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions.
- Design reusable components, frameworks, standards and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects.
- Provide training and mentoring to development teams on how to use Dell Boomi.
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, keep team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporating these in future projects.
- Write technical integration requirements as needed.
- Evaluate existing integration solutions and provide input for performance evaluations.
- Clearly understand client short and long-term goals and recommend solutions.
- Help trouble shoot critical production issues.
- Integrating designs, flows and processes.
- Industrialize solutions with DEVOPS.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with an international team with international customers in different time zones.
- Detailed, accurate, responsive, and inquisitive personality.
- Demonstrable ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- 2+ years’ experience in developing and delivering integration and data migration projects using Dell Boomi.
- Solid experience with microservices architecture and API development using Dell Boomi.
- Experience using Java & Groovy beneficial for extending the Dell Boomi platform.
- Experience using Microsoft SSIS beneficial.
- Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS/PaaS solutions, APIs, and integration with legacy applications.
- Experience in relational database management systems like Microsoft SQL Server/PostgreSQL, including data modeling and creating relational databases using SQL.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle including continuous integration & delivery using DevOps tools.
- Experience in working in Agile teams.
- Experience using cloud technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS) beneficial.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume