Senior Software Developer
- Develop, test, analyze, and maintain new software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements.
- Write, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications.
- Research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
- Direct software development projects.
- Define, design, develop, integrate, test, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot, and enhance software applications.
- Produce clean, well-documented, efficient, and standards-compliant code with an eye towards performance optimization.
- Write secure code and exercise good judgment in handling sensitive data.
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices.
- Improve quality through application of TDD practices.
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies; keep team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporating these in future projects.
- Write technical software requirements as needed.
- Evaluate developer code quality and provide input for performance evaluations.
- Understand client short and long-term goals and recommending a solution.
- Comfortable trouble shooting critical production issues.
- Integrating designs, flows and processes.
- Industrialize solutions with DEVOPS.
- Pay attention to software development process practiced by the team and help improve it, so we deliver products on time with quality following an agile approach.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by learning, applying and educating team on software best practices.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with an international team with international customers in different time zones.
- Detailed, accurate, responsive, and inquisitive personality.
- Demonstrable ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology or equivalent, other advanced degree a plus.
- 3+ years’ experience and a solid understanding of object orientated programming in one or more languages preferably C, C++. Java or C#
- 3+ years’ experience with
- Dependency Injection
- Object-Relational Mapping
- Object Mappers
- Web API (OData & REST)
- Testing Frameworks
- Strong front-end development skills using frameworks like Bootstrap & Angular.
- Experience in test driven development using both front-end and back-end unit testing frameworks.
- Experience in relational database management systems using Microsoft SQL Server, including data modeling and creating relational databases using T-SQL & stored procedures.
- Mendix rapid application development platform experience highly beneficial, or willingness to learn this platform.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle including continuous integration & delivery using DevOps tools like Git, TFS & Octopus Deploy.
- Experience using cloud technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS) beneficial.
- Experience in working in Agile teams.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume