IT Project Manager: Operations & Finance
- Partner with Operations and Finance and various business leaders across the organization to drive project portfolio prioritization based on business value, ROI, and strategic alignment with the organization.
- Provide needed support to project teams in the identification and analysis of project changes, issues and risks, and in development of timely mitigation plans for expedited resolution. Monitor for deviations from project goals, scope, timeline and budget and ensure transparency in communication and reporting
- Evolve processes, tools, metrics, and policies ensuring they drive productivity, quality and business success
• 5-10 yrs of project management experience
• Experience with PM principles and Techniques (Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
• Background in manufacturing industries a plus
• Proven ability to plan, organize and deliver projects with agreed schedules and budgets.
• Exceptional organization and time management skills with the ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including presentation, influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to work in fast-paced environment with multiple deliverables and ad hoc requests.
• Demonstrated ability to make effective decisions while working through complex issues, program and business interest related issues.
• Well developed, executive-level critical thinking and communication skills (written and oral). Preferred Qualifications:
• Project management certification preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Masters Degree in business administration or related field preferred
Are you obsessed with customer focus and meeting the end user’s needs? Do you feel stifled by bureaucracy? Have an entrepreneurial drive? Do you refuse to let obstacles get in the way of achieving results?
It takes a special kind of person to be a part of this business in transformation. We are privately owned and expect our team members to act with an owner mindset: Relentless about creating value for the end user. Dogged about finding efficiencies and eliminating waste. Standing arm in arm with the rest of the team until the job is done—and ready to do it again the next day, with a smile.
Where will you work? This role will be remote traveling to the company facilities as needed.
What do we offer in benefits? We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, to include fixed base salary and benefits such as medical/dental/vision options, 401K plan, etc.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume