Product Marketing Program Manager
Actian is seeking a senior Product Marketing Programs Manager with the necessary business acumen to analyze a very dynamic cloud data warehouse market segment, develop compelling, edgy messaging and substantive content, and drive our cloud demand generation initiatives holistically. These campaigns will include digital marketing, email marketing, SEM/SEO, social media, nurture programs, and BDR/ISR call scripts.
- Develop monthly and quarterly demand gen objectives and plans that are focused on customer growth and retention for Actian’s cloud-based data warehouse solutions.
- Design, launch, and optimize demand generation campaigns through a variety of digital and offline channels including web, media, social, email, nurture, display, and search.
- Create webinars, educational tips & tricks, in-app messaging, guides, product videos, customer success stories, blog posts, e-books, infographics, and other content.
- Develop and maintain a captivating customer journey for target personas/use cases, and build out appropriate and effective customer nurture programs.
- Work with Marketing Operations to ensuring new leads are properly uploaded, routed and segmented into lead and contact database for accurate and complete data.
- Work with Marketing Ops to ensure programs are optimized for tracking, reporting results, and evaluating success
- Lead team to continuously improve digital strategies by measuring performance and cost per acquisition, adjusting the channel mix and messages as necessary
- Manage and execute third-party programs including content syndication, webinars and joint e-books/whitepapers
- Collaborate with inbound sales team on effective follow up of targeted campaigns; support outbound sales teams with email reviews and content strategy guidance.
- Manage project-related budgets and track and monitor campaign performance and spend.
- Strong product marketing background in enterprise software, particularly cloud-based data management and/or analytic services.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering lead generation results via online and digital channels such as paid search and other B2B media platforms.
- Strong campaign orchestration, message optimization, persona and buying cycle experience required.
- Solid writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Experience creating HTML emails and landing pages.
- Analytical skills that align with how to think about campaigns and their outcomes.
- Self-motivated, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership for tools and processes.
- Experience with digital marketing methods and working with paid media.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment as a driver and a builder.
- Small tech company marketing experience and strong project management skills required.
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce.com, Google Analytics a plus.