AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Financial Analyst
Reports to: VP Finance
As a Financial Analyst, you will:
- Develop, prepare and present specialized reports, forecasts, profitability analysis, pricing analysis, other ad-hoc projects and complex financial models.
- Review month-end financial reports, construct financial projections and recast financial statements, provide variance analysis, research financial irregularities and use the analysis to develop meaningful financial reporting.
- Analyze data and provide solutions/recommendations in response to anticipated and unanticipated fluctuations in the company’s business (payor mix, rate vs. volume, labor utilization & productivity, etc.)
- Provide decision support for Senior Management, Finance, Sales, Operations management and Contracts.
- Enhance the content and create intuitive designs/layouts for company presentations.
- Support the annual budget process including creation of financial models and budget presentation and explanation.
- Participate in the analysis, due diligence and closing of potential acquisitions.
- Provide support for essential business improvement and corporate strategy projects.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- One to three years directly related work experience involving financial data, financial planning and analysis and the application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable with large, complex data sets
- Basic understanding of US GAAP
- Experience with Hyperion is a plus
- Strong computer skills, especially advanced skills in EXCEL, PowerPoint and financial model building
- Excellent communication skills including experience presenting directly to leadership
- Experience with valuations helpful
- Travel is typically negligible, but some travel required during annual budget preparation
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines