Field RN PRN
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Hiring Bilingual Registered Nurses PRN and Part Time for Home Care Visits in multiple areas Queens, Bronx, Brooklyn, Yonkers, Westchester, New Rochelle, etc.
Job Description/Requirements: As a Field Registered Nurse you will:
- Provide skilled care to clients requiring professional nursing.
- Ensure department meets all infection control and safety standards.
- Manage a caseload of patients.
- Prepare documentation accurately, timely, and according to agency policy and governmental and Medicare rules and regulations.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of nursing observations and care.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Must be currently licensed as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess and maintain a valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Bilingual candidates highly preferred due to necessity of diverse patient population.
- Registered Nurse with a minimum of one (1) year of home health experience highly preferred.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.