Applications Manager | Homecare Homebase
AccentCare® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with over 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Clinical Applications Manager -Homecare Homebase
Reports to: Director, Software Development
As a Clinical Applications Manager, you will:
- Oversee the development, implementation, and support of clinical processes in use of the software.
- Work with stakeholders to identify opportunities in automation or refinement of practices to monitor and measure the quality of care, productivity, and effectiveness.
- Gather and analyzes functional requirements of enhancement requests, identifies the required resources, and manages execution.
- Prepare written materials, as needed, and participate on cross-functional teams to incorporate functionality into the software application, when possible, to meet the needs of the Company.
- Constantly stay abreast of CMS guidelines and make necessary software changes to adhere to the compliance for the company.
- Supervise team of Home Health and Hospice System Analysts.
- Lead a team to handle all clinical/financial projects in respect to the EMR.
- Delegate and supervise projects that are critical to operations and leadership.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintain a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor, or another manager, related to the position/department.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 or more years of home health and/or hospice clinical care delivery experience required
- 8 years of experience in the use of electronic medical records and working with frontline caregivers using Point of Care software solutions preferred (Homecare Homebase)
- Resolution orientation
- Effective internal and external collaboration with all levels
- Persuasive techniques to gain cooperation, acceptance and agreement on business matters
- Ability to manage a diverse team (clinical & non-clinical) that directly or indirectly impacts business processes
- Customer service focused, including the ability to create an atmosphere that encourages an open dialogue about the internal and external customer’s needs
- Ability to maintain composure in addressing stressful and/ challenging situations
- Ability to assess situations and assist in conflict resolution
- Excellent telephone, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with internal and external customers
- Detail oriented, with excellent organization skills
- Knowledge and skills in the use of computers and software programs
- Knowledge of pertinent state, federal, and local regulatory requirements