Branch Manager - Personal Care Services
AccentCare® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Branch Manager PCS
Reports to: Area Operations Manager
As a Branch Manager you will:
* Be responsible for providing overall strategic and operational leadership to assigned Care Center(s) and satellites (1-3 total sites) generating annual revenue.
* Be responsible for business development initiatives and managing all functions necessary to ensure operational, service, and sales methods, strategies, and goals are aligned with company and division business objectives.
* Utilize effective problem solving and task analysis skills
* Exercise excellent time management and organizational skills
* Manage the overall operations of the Care Center(s) and any Satellites:
* Full P&L responsibilities of the Care Center(s) and any Satellites: revenue generation and recognition, gross margin management, expense management impacting bottom line contribution, tracking and follow-up of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable to meet budget expectations
* Responsible for achieving and maintaining exemplary standards in the care of our clients and our referral sources
* Responsible for recruiting, training, and maintaining qualified, competent office staff
* Responsible for implementing corporate initiatives and team building at the Care Center
* Oversee daily operational functions of Care Center and satellites.
* Responsible for oversight and day-to-day activities of all office staff, to include recruiting, hiring, assessment activity, staffing / scheduling, risk management requirements, payroll / billing requirements, and all compliance and human resource needs
* Responsible for the overall quality and depth of the Care Partner pool
* Responsible for the overall service levels we provide to our clients and referral sources
* Responsible for managing pay and bill ratios, and associated gross margin, per budgeted expectations
* Support business development initiatives for the Care Center
* Support sales staff in their community activities as needed
* Generate revenue for Care Centers by developing and maintaining relationships with house account referral sources
* Maintain and improves service levels to contractual referral partners on an ongoing basis
* Develop service programs to meet the needs of our key facility referral partners
* Responsible for ensuring all cross referral opportunities within the Care Center are identified and sourced appropriately
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
* High School Diploma/GED, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
* Two years of branch or department supervisory experience required
* Two or more years in Process and team management
* Two or more years in Client Facing experience
* One or more years of Business Development experience preferred
* One or more years in Reporting experience
* Intermediate in Microsoft Excel
* Home Care or Staffing Experience preferred
* Experience with after hours on-call service is a plus
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal/listening skills are required
* Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees
* Must exhibit effective conflict management and negotiation skills
Thank you for your interest in AccentCare.