Home Health Physical Therapist PRN
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: PRN Home Health PT for Saturday visits in the Nashville, TN and surrounding areas. Additional weekday visits are an option if seeking more than just our Saturday visits coverage need.
Job Description/Requirements: As a Physical Therapist you will:
- Assess and evaluate therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional status and participate in developing the total plan of care.
- Direct physical therapy treatment.
- Instruct patients, families and caregivers in the use and care of therapeutic appliances.
- Prepare and submit clinical notes in a timely manner.
- Adhere to the Company’s code of conduct.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Master’s degree in physical therapy approved by CAPTE accredited physical therapist education program
- Must be currently licensed to practice as a Physical Therapist within the state of agency operation and compliant with accepted professional standards and practices
- Community/home health experience is preferred
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Valid driver’s license and an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or home health requirements and is in good working order