Director of Operations
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Home Care Director of Operations - Personal Care Services
As a Home Care Director of Operationns - Personal Care Services, you will work within our Bronx Office location to:
- Supervise the daily activities of the coordination team to ensure all cases are accepted and filled in a timely manner.
- Manage Patient Care Coordination caseloads to target required fill rate; and monitor the completion and accuracy of all verbal and written communication/documentation as may be necessary for clear communications.
- Manage Client Care team by supervising daily activities of the coordination team to ensure that cases are accepted and filled in a timely manner.
- Manage EVV/Finance team to ensure that all attendance verification, visit verification, payroll and billing requirements are met.
- Create/maintain the on-call schedule for 24-hour coverage to ensure staffing to support client and Care Partners’ needs.
- Be responsible for business development initiatives to drive growth.
- Meet Client, Care Partner, and Referral Source satisfaction and customer service goals as set by the Company and Vendor.
- Be responsible for the management of EVV/Finance team to ensure that visit verifications are completed according to the OMIG standards.
- Lead the Team to provide the highest level of Client Care by resolving client and vendor issues, ensuring that issues and resolutions are documented in the EMR system, and maintain the Incident and Complaint logs to track recurring issues and proactively addressing trending issues by providing training or communication as appropriate.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintain a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a patient or client care coordinator in the Home Care and/or Patient Care Services environment
- Fluent Bilingual in Spanish and English languages required
- 1 – 2 year of management experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate’s degree or relevant experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Firm working knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures of client care operations management and ability to use in varied situations
- Some advanced analytical skills to adapt and meet some complex or non-routine situations
- Intermediate project/process management skills to organize the planning process, develop project schedules, anticipate problems that impede work, and communicate changes and progress.
- Intermediate computer/technical skills to create documents, use data entry tools, and develop spreadsheets and presentations.
- Ability to effectively reach an audience through clear and straightforward communication.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal/listening skills
- Must be able to interact and create a collaborative working environment amongst and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Possess a responsible, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic