Facilities Project Manager | Temp to Perm
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Facilities Project Manager
Reports to: Director of Real Estate & Facilities Management
This is a temp to perm position
As a Real Estate and Facilities Project Manager Lead, you will:
- Real Estate experience with leases, lease review, negotiations and space planning.
- Strong knowledge of lease activity and detailed relationships with agents, property management teams and landlords.
- Provide project support to contract/proposal initiation to final operational stage.
- Be Responsible for project management and space planning.
- Oversee and work with site team, landlords, GC’s, IT, Move Support, etc. with new offices, expansions, relocations, closures and restorations.
- Manage and oversee field offices remotely (sight unseen) to minimize traveling costs.
- Work with field site team, LL’s and GC regarding construction CD’s, space planning and project management to ensure plans are correct and the project is completed to the satisfaction of all involved.
- Be responsible for budget and prepare financial cost.
- Oversee property rent, utilities and all O&M maintenance and repairs.
- Oversee a large number of invoices.
- Handle O&M requests for both local and field operations.
- Manage existing furniture requests (not new) and move support when required.
- Manage and oversee multiple projects and requests simultaneous “multi-task” which requires being detailed orientated.
- Obtain Certification of Occupancy for new offices prior to occupying the space. Ensure all trades provide certificate of insurance to the LL prior to performing work.
- Oversee the LL TI and GC construction schedule/timeline to ensure we stay on target with the planned move in/occupancy date. Ensure all required permits, construction CD’s, etc. are received and filed.
- Coordinate and be the liaison between the LL and the field staff for all office requirements/repairs.
- Comply with all OSHA, ADA and City laws.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- 3-5 years’ experience with Real Estate or Property Management and Facilities experience; leases, negotiations and space planning
- 3-5 years’ experience leading or managing projects
- Understanding of business processes and key issues related to facility & property management
- OSHA certified, knowledge in interior design, Systems furniture, AutoCAD Layout design & Construction CD review
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HarborFlex.