Director Patient Care Services Hospice - Loveland, CO
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Director of Patient Care Services (Hospice)
Reports to: Executive Director
Our positions of clinical leadership allow you to utilize your experience through direct oversight of your team of talented clinicians who are committed to delivering quality patient care. Your passion, dedication and drive will help impact the lives of not only your staff, but also the lives of the patients and families who are in our care.
As a Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS) you will:
- Deliver adequate and quality hospice care.
- Provide for public relations with the community-at-large, as well as organizations and individuals involved in the health field.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred. Registered Nurse in the state with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the state of agency operation and possess and maintain current CPR certification
- Three (3) years of management experience in a hospice or related health care organization
- Knowledge of business management, governmental regulations and CHAP standards
- Working knowledge of workers’ compensation laws and regulations in the appropriate practicing state and knowledge of Human Resources, General Liability, and/or Loss Control areas helpful
- Knowledge of safety techniques, training skills, and/or employment law desirable
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order.