Home Health Psychiatric RN with $10,500 Bonus Package
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
As a Home Healthcare Psychiatric Registered Nurse or Behavioral Health RN with a $10,500 Bonus Program for Guardian/AccentCare you will need to be prepared to travel to service our current patients in settings such as a client's home, Assisted Living or Board and Care Facility. You would manage a case load in the Cleveland, TN Polk County area. In this role you will:
- Perform patient assessments, review client medications and monitor client and caregiver understanding. Prompt compliance with medication regime along with monitoring for potential medication side effects. Combine the activities of direct and indirect care provided to adult and geriatric patients.
- Utilize a medical/psycho-social model to individualize care plans based on Physician orders for patients with depression/anxiety, or dementia.
- Teach self-care along with mental and physical well being by providing supportive counseling, psychotherapy (as scope of practice allows) and psycho therapeutic interventions using: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Grief Therapy, Brief Therapy and Problem Solving Therapy.
- As a RN Case Manager you will coordinate patient care with a multi-disciplinary team to include PT, OT, ST, MSW, and Home Health Aide.
- Build relationships with Physician offices, Assisted Living Facilities and Memory Care Units.
- Advocate for your patients, their families/caregivers, to help keep our clients in their home and out of the hospital.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates
- Licensed and current registration to practice as a registered professional nurse in your state of residence
- Associate or Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing or Diploma Graduate. Possess and maintain current CPR certification
- A minimum of two (2) years acute psychiatric experience or certification from an accredited psychiatric program - preferred
- On an individual basis, other combinations of education and experience may be considered
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order