Home Health Psych RN Longview
AccentCare® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Psychiatric RN
Reports to: Executive Director
As a Psychiatric RN you will:
- Work one-on-one with patients in a home teaching environment.
- Enjoy the benefits of computerized, remote charting.
- Provide client care per physicians orders utilizing general nursing theory, skills, and techniques through direct patient care and by instruction to LPN’s, Home Health Aides, and other qualified staff.
- Assume responsibility for Patient Admission, Establishing the Plan of Care, and Recertification.
- Exercise strong decision making and judgment skills.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team in weekly case conferences to ensure top notch quality outcomes for clients.
- Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Diploma, Associate, of Baccalaureate degree in nursing
- Current unrestricted RN license in state of agency operation
- Current CPR certification
- One year Psychiatric RN experience
- Prior Home Care experience is preferred but not required
- Must have valid state driver’s license, reliable transportation and auto insurance
- Must have the ability to function autonomously and possess effective time management skills
- Absolute love of patient care!