Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)*
AccentCare® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Location(s): Downtown, Pacific Beach, La Jolla, Ocean Beach, North Park, Clairemont Mesa, Kearny Mesa, Mission Valley and City Heights
Home healthcare nurses provide continuous nursing care to patients in medically fragile conditions. At AccentCare, our nurses spend quality 1:1 time building a relationship with each of their patients, and are committed to service and quality that shows in our compassion and in positive patient outcomes.
As a LVN you will:
* Provide nursing visits in accordance with the written plan of treatment signed by the physician and all subsequent orders that authorize and direct changes.
* Provide (on a daily basis) paperwork as required by agency to maintain accurate and complete medical records.
* Conduct and pursues the business of agency in accordance with sound nursing and medical practices and represents agency in a manner calculated to instill confidence in patients, physicians and the general public.
* Perform nursing services only under the guidance and supervision of a registered nurse.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
* Graduate of accredited practical/vocational nursing program
* Currently Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse in state(s) of agency operation
* Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
* One (1) year clinical experience and one year home health experience
* Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order